Problems about start task3 and task4 automaticlly

Problems about start task3 and task4 automaticlly

Postby feist201 » Mon 10. Nov 2014, 15:40

Dear all ,

As the technical files mentioned ,it should be provide two nodes started automatically when logging in simguest

That means when the system start up ,the two node should start and wait for signal in the same time ,right?

As my case ,I add two launcher file into startup application because there are two node for each task , and then that will start up each task and wait for signal !

But I meet two problems :

1 When task3 and task4 launch file start up in the same time ,the same controller can not work correctly. But if only start task3 or task4 ,it is ok ! why ?

2 As mentioned above, I have two node for each task3 , the node name as No.1 is for main loop ,the other node name as No2. is controller ,how can I kill the No.2 by ways of API in the node of No.1?
feist201

by Advertising » Mon 10. Nov 2014, 15:40

Advertising

Re: Problems about start task3 and task4 automaticlly

Postby MathieuG » Mon 10. Nov 2014, 16:16

Hi,

Please check that you have the newest version of the technical files and have a look at 20112706nx57588/challenge-1-f3/final-submission-of-vm-for-the-task-3--und-amp-4-t107.html (For final evaluation you should call start_task3 and start_task4 so you can start your programs one after the other, just before calling the corresponding start_taskX).
If you want to kill a node, have a look at "rosnode kill".

Best,
Mathieu
MathieuG

TAGS

Return to Stage 1 - Simulation